venerdì 20 aprile 2012

Photography snap shots n.1

Hallo my friends ! 
Did I tell you I took part in a fantastic Photography Course in my city's Negri Photography 
Centre?
We are a close friendly group of amateour and our teachers, two awesome guys. On sunday we had a whole photography day in an isolated and abandoned village called Levi Cavour, in the Vercelli Province.
The theme of our snap shots was Silence... 


I am enjoying this experience so much, it is truely helpful for my fashion shoots... which I would like to improve.


Here are some of the pictures I took: 

Silence I

Silence II
Silence III

Silence IV

6 commenti:

  1. Beautiful Pictures! Congrats Monica :-)

    RispondiElimina
  2. Compliments! They channel a great atmosphere!

    RispondiElimina
  3. bellissima luce, posta altre foto che mi pare davvero interessante tutto

    RispondiElimina
  4. Belle belle, mi piace soprattutto la prima.

    RispondiElimina
  5. bellissime foto... trasmettono un po' di tristezza... l'ultima mi colpisce, il guardare in su' verso la finestra in attesa che qualcuno si affacci... :)

    RispondiElimina